Pictures of the Trials and Tribulations of building my deck.

Hi All

I have pictures posted I took during the building of my deck this summer. I posted them on my brand new web site. I don't know whether I'm more proud of the pictures or the site.

Let me know what you think of both. I do also have pictures of my river cruise linked there, but you can ignore them if you want.

Jack Forbes My e-mail address is real. Feel free to use it. I know how to delete spam.

Reply to
Jack Forbes

Jack, Wow, what a difference! Trying to count the balusters, but too small a print to see clearly. I hand cut and replaced 278 on my deck so your work is well appreciated. Enough of the outdoor work, lets get back to the shop.

-- Ed. O. My woodworking projects at:

the NAIL from e-mail to reply

Reply to
Ed. O.