pictures of recent work.

I've been a busy boy. you can see a little of it here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bridgerb /
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

nice work.. That floor came out good.
bf wrote:

thanks. I have the sore knees and back to show for it, too...
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

As Mick Jagger said.. "What a drag it is getting old".. I know the feeling.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Did you nail the bamboo? If so, how did it work? I'd heard it splits really badly if you try to nail it.
Josh
Josh wrote:

I used 1/4" crown finish staples through the tongue. I had a few splits where the nail was close to the end of the plank, but no more than I've had with wood flooring. I used 18g brads in a few places where I couldn't get the stapler in. none of those split.