pictures of recent work.

I've been a busy boy. you can see a little of it here:

bridgerfafc

thanks. I have the sore knees and back to show for it, too...

Reply to
bridgerfafc

As Mick Jagger said.. "What a drag it is getting old".. I know the feeling.

Reply to
bf

really badly if you try to nail it.

Josh

Reply to
Josh

I used 1/4" crown finish staples through the tongue. I had a few splits where the nail was close to the end of the plank, but no more than I've had with wood flooring. I used 18g brads in a few places where I couldn't get the stapler in. none of those split.

Reply to
bridgerfafc