PICTURES of My Table Saw Out-feed Table

For those of you still on dial-up, here are the pictures.

Folding out-feed table with flip-down legs. I'm still writing all the description boxes, but you can get started.

-MIKE-

Works great, eh!

Reply to
Swingman

Swingman wrote in news:iqOdnf_z38fD6InWnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

You guys convinced me!

Reply to
Han

Mike,

Really like the work you do ... your execution is precise, just like a damn good drummer! :)

Reply to
Swingman

Reminder to broker ... buy more Google stock!

:)

Reply to
Swingman

Looks like a darn good job. Maybe you should consider patenting your design.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Yeah, it pretty good. I've had an account since... well I can' remember, but it was when they first started it. I just remember it leaving a lot to be desired. When I looked at those pics that other dude posted, I saw that they'd made a lot of improvements.

Until, iWeb allows auto-updating to non-.mac web hosts, it's much easier to upload than to my website.

Reply to
-MIKE-

Thanks, Karl. I've seen your fixtures and jigs, so it means a lot from you.

(which is why I'm surprised to bought that T-S Aligner JR.) :-p

Reply to
-MIKE-

Thanks... ... and I'd have to share the patent with all the other people who's designs I ripped-off. :-)

(were those your comments posted to picasa?)

Reply to
-MIKE-

Swingman wrote in news:Z7OdnZ4BurXq5InWnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Yeah. My ING stock has tanked again. From over 14 to 9.50. Sucks to be me in this case. Gilead was much better ...

Any free advice guaranteed to be right, or triple your money back.

Reply to
Han

Yes, those were mine. Improvements on a design are patentable. Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 19:42:34 -0600, the infamous -MIKE- scrawled the following:

it, wot?

Next project, dust collection for the saw?

Yeah, Picasa works.

-- Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Good idea. I was thinking of painting the frame to match that Delta blue/gray to match the rest of it.

Ordinarily, I couldn't care less about tools "looking" good. I just want them to work good (poetic license) so I can make stuff that looks good. But this thing turned out so nice, maybe I'll pay a little attention to its aesthetics.

Dude, that's been my next project for like 9 projects, now. :-)

Reply to
-MIKE-

On Tue, 01 Dec 2009 15:54:28 -0600, the infamous -MIKE- scrawled the following:

Get some Griz Green if you want class in a paint job, son. ;)

Atta Boy!

I spent a couple hours with some 1/4" ply and made Dina a cleaner lady. It was much more fun than cleaning up the sawdust each time.