PICTURES of My Table Saw Out-feed Table

For those of you still on dial-up, here are the pictures.
Folding out-feed table with flip-down legs. I'm still writing all the description boxes, but you can get started.
http://picasaweb.google.com/mikeadiddle/TableSawOutFeedTable
--

-MIKE-

-MIKE- wrote:

Ah ... another Picasa convert! :)
Works great, eh!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

You guys convinced me!
--
Best regards
Han
Han wrote:

Reminder to broker ... buy more Google stock!
:)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
Sonny wrote:

Thanks... ... and I'd have to share the patent with all the other people who's designs I ripped-off. :-)
(were those your comments posted to picasa?)
--

-MIKE-

Yes, those were mine. Improvements on a design are patentable. Sonny

Yeah. My ING stock has tanked again. From over 14 to 9.50. Sucks to be me in this case. Gilead was much better ...
Any free advice guaranteed to be right, or triple your money back.
--
Best regards
Han
Swingman wrote:

Mike,
Really like the work you do ... your execution is precise, just like a damn good drummer! :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
Swingman wrote:

Thanks, Karl. I've seen your fixtures and jigs, so it means a lot from you.
(which is why I'm surprised to bought that T-S Aligner JR.) :-p
--

-MIKE-

Swingman wrote:

Yeah, it pretty good. I've had an account since... well I can' remember, but it was when they first started it. I just remember it leaving a lot to be desired. When I looked at those pics that other dude posted, I saw that they'd made a lot of improvements.
Until, iWeb allows auto-updating to non-.mac web hosts, it's much easier to upload than to my website.
--

-MIKE-

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 19:42:34 -0600, the infamous -MIKE-

Spray that ghastly cutout for the guard with white paint to sorta hide it, wot?
Next project, dust collection for the saw?
Yeah, Picasa works.
-- Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.
Larry Jaques wrote:

Good idea. I was thinking of painting the frame to match that Delta blue/gray to match the rest of it.
Ordinarily, I couldn't care less about tools "looking" good. I just want them to work good (poetic license) so I can make stuff that looks good. But this thing turned out so nice, maybe I'll pay a little attention to its aesthetics.

Dude, that's been my next project for like 9 projects, now. :-)
--

-MIKE-

On Tue, 01 Dec 2009 15:54:28 -0600, the infamous -MIKE-

Get some Griz Green if you want class in a paint job, son. ;)

Atta Boy!

I spent a couple hours with some 1/4" ply and made Dina a cleaner lady. It was much more fun than cleaning up the sawdust each time.
-- Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.