Pictures of my son's balsa toy ship

Very nice!
Ignoramus4664 wrote:

Iggy, after your son gets done with his boat and moves to other things, BE SURE to put it in a safe place. That boat will be priceless to you in a few years (about the time your son's learning to drive). I have a number of my daughter's little projects stashed here and there and my eyes always water a little when I come across them.
--
Gary Brady
Austin, TX

I still keep and treasure a toy ship that I made with my dad. You are right.

    Great! Looks like a fun kid, too.
    I've spotted a couple of dies for your hydraulic crimper which are currently at very attractive prices on eBay:
290087265251    #8 (red)
290087265905    #4 (yellow)
I forget what size you already have (one of the two red ones, I think), but both of these are starting at $14.95 with about two days 17 hours to go.
    I finally got the final ones for my collection -- so I am complete all the way through 4/0.
    Good luck,         DoN.

Awesome! Way to GO! Kids using power tools puts a smail on my face.
A child is the only known substance from which a responsible adult can be manufactured!
Mark
-