Pictures of completed funiture and my workshop

Hi All
I have just set up my new home page, if anyone is interested I have a number of pictures of completed projects, mainly furniture made from Western Australian hardwood, jarrah. I also have pictures of my workshop and some outdoor projects.
members.dodo.net.au/~klita
Enjoy
Andy
Andy:
Explain that web address more clearly and we'll have a look.

Bill Hinshaw wrote:

It's a nice looking site Bill, he's done a lot of nice work. What's wrong with his address? Or are you just being a wee bit paranoid? :-)
Scott
up later, the damage remains.

try http://members.dodo.net.au/~klita /

Just put an http//: in front of it. With internet explorer, just copy and paste and it will come up.
snipped-for-privacy@dodo.com.au wrote:

Nice site Andy! Very easy to negotiate and lots of nice work done.
Scott
up later, the damage remains.
snipped-for-privacy@dodo.com.au wrote in message

Andy, Hello from one Engineer to another (I am a Civil Engineer). You have done a tremendous job in laying out and organizing your shop. Your projects look very good and well made.
It must be nice to be in a warm clime. My home is in Moncton, New Brunswick Canada ... a little colder and snowier.
I plan to retire soon and take up woodworking again as a "full time" hobby. Your web page photos have given me some good ideas on organizing storage in my shop (ie. 2 car garage).
A great web page! Regards, Bryan Nuss

Nice site and nice furniture. I like your original designs. Did you use Jarrah for all of your projects? If so, it looks nice. What are they finished with?
Frank
Frank
Im my ealier days of woodworking I used pine, mainly for kids furniture, it didn't wear that well so for the last 10 years jarrah has been my timber of choice.
Earlier designs like my study were finished with varnish hand painted. Now I use a two part lacquer and spay it on, it has the added advantage of drying in 5 minutes or so, which keeps the dust of the finsihed product. It is also very hard wearing.
Regards
Andy
On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 02:25:37 GMT, "Frank Ketchum"

In rec.woodworking snipped-for-privacy@dodo.com.au wrote:

Andy,
Wow! You've been a busy lad man. Really impressive stuff. Being a beer drinker, something other that wood caught my eye also. What is that big Emu keg on your bar. Does it say Emu Bitter or Emu Beer? I've got to try some.
Bruce
It's Emu Bitter but unfortunately it's out of date, so it's only there for decoration, well maybe if I get desporate I'll open it.
Regards
Andy