Picture of French Door Installation

If anyone is interested here is the pic of the door where the window use to be. Had a little trouble with the 2 doors. With a little tweaking and a belt sander all is well. Customer had water damage in this area so with the insurance money decided to do what he's been wanting to do for years.
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll279/evodawg/French%20Door/befor_after_frenchdoor.png
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

Glad it worked out. You shouldn't start a new thread on the old topic. Thanks.
You forgot to close the gate.
Sometimes a new thread cuts the chase.... for me, anyway.
Sonny
Sonny wrote:

Thankfully there are 2 gates on that side and no dogs. But thanks for the heads up. Ha!

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
RicodJour wrote:

Kinda new. Didn't know this group was moderated.

It is. Self-moderated and I don't mind providing helpful advice...in moderation. You'll have to provide the self from here on out as I am selfless. ;)

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll279/evodawg/French%20Door/befor_after_frenchdoor.png
THE SAME friday// you are fast. WW
WW wrote:

It was one of those good days. Far and few between.

One question: Is it the perspective from the camera or is the small pool pretty close to the door? RonB
RonB wrote:

out making it look closer. Its a spa.