Picture of French Door Installation

If anyone is interested here is the pic of the door where the window use to be. Had a little trouble with the 2 doors. With a little tweaking and a belt sander all is well. Customer had water damage in this area so with the insurance money decided to do what he's been wanting to do for years.

Rich

topic. Thanks.

RicodJour

You forgot to close the gate.

Sometimes a new thread cuts the chase.... for me, anyway.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

> --

THE SAME friday// you are fast. WW

Reply to
WW

Thankfully there are 2 gates on that side and no dogs. But thanks for the heads up. Ha!

Reply to
Rich

Kinda new. Didn't know this group was moderated.

Reply to
Rich

It was one of those good days. Far and few between.

Reply to
Rich

It is. Self-moderated and I don't mind providing helpful advice...in moderation. You'll have to provide the self from here on out as I am selfless. ;)

RicodJour

y reduced the rework.

One question: Is it the perspective from the camera or is the small pool pretty close to the door?

RonB

Reply to
RonB

Not as close as it looks. The doors open in and set in from the stucco bump out making it look closer. Its a spa.

Reply to
Rich