PICTURE FRAME

Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.

- =A0Dale Carnegie

Reply to
J T

During a recent trip to the Mid-West (Iowa and Wisconsin) I had a number of projects to work out and I got a lot of my supplies at Menards. If one of these stores is in your area, they carry various types of picture frame all ready molded and rabbeted in 6' lengths that run about $11. All you'd have to do to it is mitre, glue and finish it.

NOTE: The picture frame stock isn't in the same area that the lumber and other wood is. You might need to ask someone where it is.

Reply to
Michael Faurot