Pictorial anatomy of a complete kitchen remodel, in two parts:

Leon and I teamed up building and installing this kitchen in 2011, but there was a lot of work, taking it "to the studs", to do beforehand:

Part 1: Demolition and preparation:

2: Design, Build and Fabricate:

some here considering doing their own kitchen remodel might gather some ideas from the pictures being in a relatively logical, essay order ... and/or maybe even point out some new tricks to us old dogs. :)

Reply to
Swingman

>> Part 2: Design, Build and Fabricate:

>> Figured some here considering doing their own kitchen remodel might

Oddly it seems just a couple of months ago that we were working on that job.

Reply to
Leon

Havent been on here in a while but was wondering how you lite the back of the display shelf? Here's some work I've been busy with. The wine cellar is complete but I need to get some pics of the inside. Also this kitchen mostly took on new cabinet doors,and drawers,drawer fronts and slides.

evodawg

OBTW I remember when you posted these pictures the first time. Nice Work!!!

Reply to
evodawg

Thanks. Put the before and after in chronological order and added captions that hopefully make sense.

Reply to
Swingman

Yeah I just uploaded all my pics to PhotoBucket and havent bothered to really explain whats going on yet. Maybe when I find half a second I'll deal with it.

Reply to
evodawg

Only takes a year or so ... ;)

Reply to