Pictorial anatomy of a complete kitchen remodel, in two parts:

Leon and I teamed up building and installing this kitchen in 2011, but there was a lot of work, taking it "to the studs", to do beforehand:
Part 1: Demolition and preparation:
https://picasaweb.google.com/111355467778981859077/EWoodShopKitchenDemolitionWallRemoval2011
Part 2: Design, Build and Fabricate:
https://picasaweb.google.com/111355467778981859077/EWoodShopEuropeanStyleKitchen201102 #
Figured some here considering doing their own kitchen remodel might gather some ideas from the pictures being in a relatively logical, essay order ... and/or maybe even point out some new tricks to us old dogs. :)
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On 1/20/2013 10:19 AM, Swingman wrote:

https://picasaweb.google.com/111355467778981859077/EWoodShopKitchenDemolitionWallRemoval2011
https://picasaweb.google.com/111355467778981859077/EWoodShopEuropeanStyleKitchen201102 #
Oddly it seems just a couple of months ago that we were working on that job.
Swingman wrote:

Havent been on here in a while but was wondering how you lite the back of the display shelf? Here's some work I've been busy with. The wine cellar is complete but I need to get some pics of the inside. Also this kitchen mostly took on new cabinet doors,and drawers,drawer fronts and slides.
http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/ll279/evodawg/Archibald%20Remodel /
Swingman wrote:

https://picasaweb.google.com/111355467778981859077/EWoodShopKitchenDemolitionWallRemoval2011
https://picasaweb.google.com/111355467778981859077/EWoodShopEuropeanStyleKitchen201102 #
Thanks. Put the before and after in chronological order and added captions that hopefully make sense.
--
www.ewoodshop.com

Swingman wrote:

really explain whats going on yet. Maybe when I find half a second I'll deal with it.
On 1/22/2013 10:45 AM, evodawg wrote:

Only takes a year or so ... ;)