Pics of My Shop Made Baseboard

Page 2 of 2
wrote

I'm trying to get mine spouse to agree to picture rail. Not sure why, but I really like picture rail.
On 1/17/11 4:12 AM, Lobby Dosser wrote:

I love picture rail, but I think you need high ceilings for it to look right.
--

-MIKE-

wrote

LR has cathedral ceiling. Not sure it would work, but I may try it out.
--
"He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! "
Brian's Mum
-MIKE- wrote:

Excellet!
I got a planer for the express purpose of making my own baseboards. 7" baseboards, with a modest design, are shockingly expensive - if they can be found at all.
On 1/17/11 8:05 AM, HeyBub wrote:

That is so true. I got all my poplar (1 side straight, planed to 13/16") for practically less per board foot than they charge for a linear foot of cheap, paint grade, pine, 3-1/2" colonial base.
--

-MIKE-