Pics of my latest projects

It only took 16 months, but I've finally finished my jewelry box project! It has a dovetailed purpleheart frame and quilted maple drawers. Lining is a lavender ultrasuede for the most part, with a couple drawers done in silvercloth.
I've put together a little web site with pictures of it and my other projects. You can see it at the link below. Click on the thumbnails to see bigger pics.
http://members.cox.net/chiefneil/index.htm
And hey - pursuant to the plans/no-plans thread, I even designed the jewelry box myself. The sketches are also posted on my site. I make no claims to being anything other than a beginning hack, but let me know what you think.
--Neil
Neil, Is the URL correct? Looking forward to seeing your projects, but can't get to the site.
-- Ed. O. My woodworking projects at: http://www.amiigas.com Remove the NAIL from e-mail to reply
Neil, Got to the site this time. Great job on all the projects! The jewelry box is fantastic.
-- Ed. O. My woodworking projects at: http://www.amiigas.com Remove the NAIL from e-mail to reply
Cute kid.
--
Be sure to check out Joe's and Betty's webpages...
http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/kb8qlrjoe/index.html

get
Sorry about that - had a little technical difficulty for a few minutes. Thanks for the kind words in your later post.
--Neil