Pics of Christmas projects...

...are available for all to critique. I received a lot of good pointers here about this stuff so I thought I would share the results.
Did I mention my wife bought me a real tablesaw for Christmas???
http://jtpryan.smugmug.com/gallery/1080675/1/50215864
-Jim
WOW, were they THAT bad??
jtpr (in snipped-for-privacy@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com) said:
| WOW, were they THAT bad??
Nope. I've been sitting over by the fireplace trying to figure out how to build a nifty-neat tongue drum without actually stealing your design.
Sometimes it just takes a while to absorb what I've seen...
Pretty wood, nicely finished, and fascinating projects!

I don't know what a tongue drum is, but it's beautiful :)
-Leuf