Pics of Christmas projects...

...are available for all to critique. I received a lot of good pointers here about this stuff so I thought I would share the results.

Did I mention my wife bought me a real tablesaw for Christmas???

jtpr

WOW, were they THAT bad??

Reply to
jtpr

| WOW, were they THAT bad??

Nope. I've been sitting over by the fireplace trying to figure out how to build a nifty-neat tongue drum without actually stealing your design.

Sometimes it just takes a while to absorb what I've seen...

Pretty wood, nicely finished, and fascinating projects!

Morris Dovey

I don't know what a tongue drum is, but it's beautiful :)

-Leuf

Reply to
Leuf