PICS: My latest project

Please take a look at my latest project.
http://www.geocities.com/iapowers/sesamestool.html
It's a stool so my daughter can reach the sink in the bathroom. Not an example of fine woodworking, but it was quick and cheap to make and my daughter loves it. And it looks pretty good too :)
-Chris
Looks nice. I'm sure it brings a smile to your face every time she uses it. I've made a couple toy train cars for my son and he prefers them over the store bought ones, even though they are unfinished and not a final product.
Chris wrote:

Is that how it works? I thought it was because I UPLOADED too much and exceeded by bandwidth. I guess it's there way of 'persuading you to use their pay service. I'll probably switch to a pay service, but you can be sure it will not be their's.
At any rate, I don't think that I will live very long in Geocities...
-Chris

No, I understand the difference between bandwidth and disk space, and I *know* I didn't exceed my disk space. But just as your bandwidth is used up as people "hit" your page, I use bandwidth when I upload pictures and update my page (as I was doing right before that message started appearing).
-Chris
On 15 Jul 2003 07:27:23 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@mybluelight.com (Chris) wrote:

That is SO cool, Chris. GREAT JOB!!
Have a nice week...