Picnic table all done!

I just finished this puppie a few weeks ago. All comments welcome. Thanks
http://www.wood-workers.com/users/joshberger/rwd1.html
Josh

Hey Josh, that's pretty! As pretty folded up as not, neat patterns there.
Just curious - why the four panels in the top? Artistic design or trying to minimize use of long boards? Or some structural advantages I've not thought of?
-BAT