Picked a knob for my big ash table....

LOL Good one David. Don't ever tell you parents that you bailed because of the time required to turn a knob. It might rattle them should you decide to redo their kitchen again. '~)

Good choice on the knob.

Reply to
Leon

Hello everyone,

Thank you everyone for your suggestions on knobs for my big ash table. My intentions were to try to turn a few out of ash, maple, walnut, ipe and apple to see what I liked. I attempted to turn a knob today on a small lathe at work but bailed when I figured out how long it would really take.

I dropped down to Lee Valley at lunch to look at the display boards of handles and knobs. I ended up buying a pewter knob and I do really like it.

for looking,

David.

Reply to
David F. Eisan