Picked a knob for my big ash table....

Hello everyone,
Thank you everyone for your suggestions on knobs for my big ash table. My intentions were to try to turn a few out of ash, maple, walnut, ipe and apple to see what I liked. I attempted to turn a knob today on a small lathe at work but bailed when I figured out how long it would really take.
I dropped down to Lee Valley at lunch to look at the display boards of handles and knobs. I ended up buying a pewter knob and I do really like it.
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/ashtablepeweterknob1.jpg
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/ashtablepeweterknob2.jpg
Thanks for looking,
David.

LOL Good one David. Don't ever tell you parents that you bailed because of the time required to turn a knob. It might rattle them should you decide to redo their kitchen again. '~)

Good choice on the knob.

Personally I'm not digging it. :/
But as long as you like it. :)