Picassa Link Test (same photos as other post)

http://picasaweb.google.com/tjwatson11/Desktop #
Just want to see how this works.
Regards,
Tom Watson wrote:

Perfect!
See how easy that was? ... <g>
I noticed my oldest daughter in England was using the program to organize photos of my two grandsons for us for web and facebook viewing ... being a pretty smart girl, I didn't want to miss a trick. :)
We are working on a wordpress version of the house building company and I've been using Picasa to organize the photos of previous construction projects for inclusion ... literally have in excess of 10,000 photos of that alone.
So far Picasa works better for that process than anything I could buy.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Thanks a lot for hooking me up with this, Karl.
It is far easier and a far more useful presentation than what I've been doing.
I don't envy you the parsing of 10k+ photos but good luck with it.
Regards,

It is amazing you can do such fine work with a chainsaw, skilsaw, cordless drill and random orbit sander! ;)

MUCH more pleasant to peruse this way.
Tom Watson wrote:

Very well.
I like the slider to adjust the size of the preview thumbnails.
--

-MIKE-

I like the slideshow feature and the "full screen" capability.
Max
On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 13:13:30 -0500, the infamous Tom Watson

Bingo! Much easier than going to 9 different pages on your site, too.
-- Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.