Picassa Link Test (same photos as other post)

want to see how this works.

Regards,

Tom Watson

Tom Watson

Perfect!

See how easy that was? ...

I noticed my oldest daughter in England was using the program to organize photos of my two grandsons for us for web and facebook viewing ... being a pretty smart girl, I didn't want to miss a trick. :)

We are working on a wordpress version of the house building company and I've been using Picasa to organize the photos of previous construction projects for inclusion ... literally have in excess of 10,000 photos of that alone.

So far Picasa works better for that process than anything I could buy.

Reply to
Swingman

cordless drill and random orbit sander! ;)

RicodJour

Reply to
Robatoy

Thanks a lot for hooking me up with this, Karl.

It is far easier and a far more useful presentation than what I've been doing.

I don't envy you the parsing of 10k+ photos but good luck with it.

Regards,

Tom Watson

Tom Watson

Very well.

I like the slider to adjust the size of the preview thumbnails.

Reply to
-MIKE-

I like the slideshow feature and the "full screen" capability.

Max

Reply to
Max

On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 13:13:30 -0500, the infamous Tom Watson scrawled the following:

Bingo! Much easier than going to 9 different pages on your site, too.

-- Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.

Reply to
Larry Jaques