Pic posting FAQ? (WAS: To Sacramento Dave....)

(crossposted to abpf and the wreck...)

And will likely not be seen by people on slower (dialup) connections. It's also worth remembering that people outside North America have to pay by the minute for even local phone calls, so there's a double whammy there.
This is an ongoing issue in abpw and abpf... Is anyone interested in putting together a FAQ with info on the various image programs people are using, with helpful info on how to reduce image size prior to posting?
I'm willing to compile and post/host it, but as I usually only use Photoshop and Imageready on the Mac platform (but can test other apps on the Mac like GraphicConverter and iPhoto) I'll need input from folks using other software on Windows and Linux.
djb

Thanks, Bill.
That's a good start.
djb