pic of my purpleheartmaple project

James,

I like the design. I think when the drawers go in it will lose its "linear" look but, if not, why not put a slightly curved arch under the top piece. Nice lines and proportions, be sure to post a finished pic please.

Reply to
Groggy

Hey ppl,

I just posted a pic of my still unfinished purpleheart and maple cabinet, on alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.

I had one red glass panel in place when I took the picture. Wondered if the color was just too much, but I love the red.

Does it look like it's getting awfully linear?! :/

PS I have no plans to use purpleheart in such large amounts again in this lifetime

Ex: New core box router bit was useless before I even finished the four glass frames. You know, feed the wood in and there's this loud splitting *crack* sound.

James snipped-for-privacy@rochester.rr.com

Reply to
brocpuffs

where do I find alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking? thank you!

Reply to
SBuller

snipped-for-privacy@patmedia.net (SBuller) wrote in news:730d6f3d.0402150915.743c1a13 @posting.google.com:

It *should* be on your newsserver. Which ISP/newsserver are you using?

Reply to
Han

he's using google...

Reply to
Bridger

So am I. I go to

where DJ has his website setup to view them over the web.

Joe

Reply to
BIG JOE