pic of my purpleheartmaple project

Hey ppl,
I just posted a pic of my still unfinished purpleheart and maple cabinet, on alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.
I had one red glass panel in place when I took the picture. Wondered if the color was just too much, but I love the red.
Does it look like it's getting awfully linear?! :/
PS I have no plans to use purpleheart in such large amounts again in this lifetime
Ex: New core box router bit was useless before I even finished the four glass frames. You know, feed the wood in and there's this loud splitting *crack* sound.
James snipped-for-privacy@rochester.rr.com
James,
I like the design. I think when the drawers go in it will lose its "linear" look but, if not, why not put a slightly curved arch under the top piece. Nice lines and proportions, be sure to post a finished pic please.
--
Greg

"brocpuffs" wrote in message ...
snipped-for-privacy@patmedia.net (SBuller) wrote in

It *should* be on your newsserver. Which ISP/newsserver are you using?
--
Best regards
Han

he's using google...