Piano Style Shed Door Hinges - Where To Get?

I'm putting shed doors on and want them to match other sheds I have.

To make a long story short, I need to mount the doors using piano hinges. The only ones I can find are small and meant for boxes, (or pianos). I need a set which about two inch tabs (total 3 1/2" or 4" width).

Anybody know where I can get something like that? Haven't found it locally or on the net.

Thanx in advance for any help.

Reply to
artfulasian

Robert Allison

The site above indicates there's a $400 minimum order.

You can try doing a "Google" search for "Heavy duty continuous hinge".

Reply to
Nova

I have enough trouble keeping my standard size door hinges rust free and working easily. I can't imagine exposing a full length piano type hinge to the weather and keeping it working easily for any length of time. Are you sure you really want to do this? You will probably need to apply oil to it on a weekly basis to keep it working. I'll stick with the standard styles and just use a few extra for added strength or for very tall doors.

Charley

Reply to
Charley