Piano Style Shed Door Hinges - Where To Get?

I'm putting shed doors on and want them to match other sheds I have.
To make a long story short, I need to mount the doors using piano hinges. The only ones I can find are small and meant for boxes, (or pianos). I need a set which about two inch tabs (total 3 1/2" or 4" width).
Anybody know where I can get something like that? Haven't found it locally or on the net.
Thanx in advance for any help.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/2skzkm
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.
Robert Allison wrote:

The site above indicates there's a $400 minimum order.
You can try doing a "Google" search for "Heavy duty continuous hinge".
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA