piano stool

I'm looking for a nice clean simple plan for a screw type piano stool,4 leg whatever... Loyde

Reply to
Loyde Berkholtz

Lots of hits when you DAGS on piano stool plans.

Lionel

Reply to
Lionel

How about a kit? See:

Novak Buffalo, NY - USA (Remove "SPAM" from email address to reply)

Reply to
Nova

one of the mags had one with a wooden screw for the seat. If you are looking for that particular design, let me know and I will check the issue number.

Built one for the shop out of wormy maple bout 2 years ago.

BRuce

Loyde Berkholtz wrote:

Reply to
BRuce