piano stool

I'm looking for a nice clean simple plan for a screw type piano stool,4 leg whatever... Loyde
Lots of hits when you DAGS on piano stool plans.
Lionel

leg
Loyde Berkholtz wrote:

How about a kit? See:
http://www.vandykes.com/product/02391685 /
one of the mags had one with a wooden screw for the seat. If you are looking for that particular design, let me know and I will check the issue number.
Built one for the shop out of wormy maple bout 2 years ago.
BRuce
Loyde Berkholtz wrote:

--
---