piano bench legs

Looking for unfinished legs for a piano bench I am building. Would like an assortment to choose from and oak is the preferred wood. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I believe the type I need is reeded???
Lee wrote:

http://www.osbornewood.com / Joe
Lee wrote:

Thought this was gonna be a discussion on Hillary Clinton.
-jtpr
now that's funny