Photos of work

I just finished posting a few photos of some of the work we've done in the last couple years. Our parent company builds highly customized homes on the coast of Maine, keeping our shop busy providing the cabinets and built-ins, as well as custom mouldings and stair parts, etc. Thought some of you might like to have a look. http://members2.clubphoto.com/lenny191637/1245560/guest.phtml
Lenny
Those were purchased through Overhead Door Co. A mere $7500.00 each including openers and installation of course. =0 )