Photos of pie safe

Just posted on apbw. It's been a long weekend. Well, 4 long weekends, but it's done. SWMBO has decided to keep the pie safe (instead of me selling it) and buy me a nice set of carving tools for "payment". I think the next project's gonna be a period piece with cabriole legs and carved ball and claw feet! Any recommendations on a good period "starter" piece? --dave