Photos of newest Scroll Projects

Hi All, I just added photos of my 2 latest creations to my webpage (http://hometown.aol.com/kdaly10475/page1.html ). The Flying Dragon was by far my most complex scroll saw project to date with 134 inside cuts and the Dragon Clock was a close second with about 80 inside cuts. I'm having so much fun with the scroll saw I think my other tools may be getting jealous :). The Flying Dragon is at the top right of the page and the Dragon clock is on the second row on the right.
Kevin Daly
All I can say is that took a lot of patience !! Good Job