Photos of mini-project

Just posted a couple of photos of a simple banana tree on A.B.P.W
--
Ken Vaughn
Visit My Workshop: http://home.earthlink.net/~kvaughn65 /

Actually, I saw the pictures before I read this post and I wondered what the approcimate dimensions are? I could probably make some reasonable guess, but thought I'd ask.
Bill Ranck Blacksburg, Va.
The base is just under 6" square. The top is curved, but could be cut from a piece 11" by 5 1/2" and is just under 1 1/4" wide throughout most of the curve, and about 2 1/4" wide where it attaches to the base. Both pieces 3/4" thick. The cup hook is the largest commonly available at most hardware stores.