Philippines areas for wood carving & furniture making

Hi,
I'm planning a visit to the Philippines in the next couple of months.
I was hoping that you could give me a list of towns/villages involved with wood carving (detailed work with inlay) and making antique reproduction furniture.
A scan on the web says the following provinces should have what I need: Pampanga Bulacan Laguna Ifugao
Can you please tell me which towns in these provinces I should visit or other places reasonably close to Manila or Baguio for wood carving & furniture?
I'm interested in visiting craftsman workshops rather than the mass produced factory stuff.