PERPETUAL WALL CALENDAR

http://www.uniqueprojects.com/projects/perpetual/perpetual.htm
I wouldn't make one. I like calendars you can write doctor's appointments, and such on, and flip to the next month, and a new picture.
JOAT Charity ain't giving people what you wants to give, it's giving people what they need to get. - Albert
On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 23:36:22 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Here's one I like: Plain and simple, but functional.
Daysease. Look here for one source, ...or google.