Performax Drum Sander Model 628900

Hi, Has anybody had any experience with the Performax 10-20 table top drum sander? I am considering it for doing sanding on segmented rings and laminated boards that I make for woodturnings I do. Any other preferences in drum sanders that aren't too large and expensive.
Thanks, Barbara
I got a Delta 31-750 18-36 DS and it works great. I use a Legacy for doing my turning which alows me to make rope like spirals, even on pens I make. i would like to see your spirals, flutes and reeds from your lathe.
-- Woody
Check out my Web Page at:
http://community-1.webtv.net/WoodworkerJoe/WoodworkerJoesInfo
Where you will find:
******** How My Shop Works ******** 5-21-03
* * * Build a $20 DC Separator Can Lid. 1-14-03 * * * DC Relay Box Building Plans. 1-14-03 * * * The Bad Air Your Breath Everyday.1-14-03 * * * What is a Real Woodworker? 2-8-03 * * * Murphy's Woodworking Definitions. 2-8-03 * * * Murphy's Woodworking Laws. 4-6-03 * * * What is the true meaning of life? 1-14-03 * * * Woodworker Shop Signs. 2-8-03