Performax deals?

Has anyone heard of any Performax (Jet / Powermatic / WMH) deals or rebates?

I really want a Performax 22/44, and was hoping something's out there...

Reply to
B A R R Y

There's a $100 rebate on the 22/44 being offered until 12/31.

See:

Nova

Yes I ordered one last weekend and there is a $100 rebate on the 22/44 "Closed Base" version, not the open stand version. My local dealer had an anniversary sale last weekend and knocked off an additional 10% off. The rebate expires at the end of the year.

Reply to
Leon

Thanks, guys!

Reply to