Performax deals?

Has anyone heard of any Performax (Jet / Powermatic / WMH) deals or rebates?
I really want a Performax 22/44, and was hoping something's out there...
B A R R Y wrote:

There's a $100 rebate on the 22/44 being offered until 12/31.
See:
http://www.toolseeker.com/rebates.htm
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Yes I ordered one last weekend and there is a $100 rebate on the 22/44 "Closed Base" version, not the open stand version. My local dealer had an anniversary sale last weekend and knocked off an additional 10% off. The rebate expires at the end of the year.
Thanks, guys!