Perfect Stain Match

I want to thank everyone who replied to my earlier thread about making a stain to match my existing kitchen oak cabinets and trim. I called the 6 major paint stores in my area, and 1 of them was able to create a custom stain for me. I took in a piece of my existing cabinets and some scrap oak for them to "play" with. It took about an hour and cost me $12 CAD for a quart. I am amazed by the results. Side-by-side I can't tell the old from the new.
Now if only I could get back the hours and hours that I wasted on trying to match it up myself :-(
Steve
Steve,
Thanks for your follow up! My local paint store here in town will do the same, they are more than happy to keep one safe from the Borgggggggggggggggggggggg..............
--
Rumpty