Perfect miter fighting is over!

For along time, I've been fighting to get perfect miters. I finally just gave up and started using breadboard edging. Today, Fed Ex delivered my new Osborne EB-3 from Lee Valley. I was skeptical going in even though it looked to be rock solid. Without even taking the time to tweak the bar guide or verify the pre-set settings, I decided to give mitering a try and first time out of the chute, a perfect fit. I belive this thing just gave new life to my TS.

Don

Reply to
V.E. Dorn

Steve Turner