Perfect Father's Day card

SWMBO presented me with the perfect Father's Day card this morning.
Outside: How many dads does it take to change a light bulb?
Inside: Only one. But first he has to buy a new circular saw, belt sander, and nail gun.
I'm so glad she understands. :-)
--
Regards,
Doug Miller wrote:

Sweet!

Got this one from my son this morning:
http://www.manyirons.com/Puker/images/FathersDayCardPeter2006.gif
Take particular note of #8!
I have an awesome life!
- Owen -

Yes you do... count your blessings, son.
You should "gloat" that one, bud.
-Zz
On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 15:38:43 -0400, "Owen Lawrence"

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 16:39:11 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

Cool... remind her of that next time you want a tool and a bulb burns out.. *g*
Not on topic, I guess, But a really nice occurrence yesterday...
My wife's 2 kids, one in WA. and the other in korea, both called yesterday to wish me happy Father's day... It was a great compliment, and I told them how honored I felt... I've known them for 9 years and this was a first... and I'm still walking on air..
OTOH, my own 2 kids didn't call... maybe my wife is right when she said "it's their loss"... very flattering that she thinks so, anyway... Sort of back OT.. she suggested that I go online today and spend some money on tools... lol
Mac