Per Request: Lawyers, Guns and Money.

Obviously, this is to be sung to the tune of "Send Lawyers, Guns and Money", by Warren Zevon.
(TO BE PLAYED LOUD)
I went home with some cherry The way I always do How was I to know I'd turn the damned wood blue
Dave Eisan got me fuming I took a little risk Send Jewitt, Frank and Dresdner I might as well used piss
(Hah!)
An innocent bystander Somehow I got stuck I bought the wrong ammonia
And my new blue cherry sucks And my new blue cherry sucks Well my new blue cherry sucks
Now I've got me some Honduras I'm a desperate man Send Jewitt, Frank and Dresdner The shit has hit the fan
(Can't hardly look at it!)
Send Jewitt, Frank and Dresdner
(Hah!)
Send Jewitt, Frank and Dresdner
(Ugh!)
Send Jewitt, Frank and Dresdner
(Ouchhhhh!)
(I'm saving "Excitable Boy" to celebrate a certain Wrecker.)
(Apologies to Mr. Zevon - RIP)
Regards, Tom Thomas J. Watson-Cabinetmaker Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania 19428 http://users.snip.net/~tjwatson
I can see the lawsuits rolling in now.... "Send Jewitt, Frank and Dresdner"...........;-)
Bob S.