Peppermill plans

Can someone please tell me where I can find plans for a peppermill/saltmill. Wood magazine had one in a recent issue, but have had several problems with it. The bits the suggested ordering were to short and the mechanism they recommended was also to short. They acknowledge these errors and are sending me a corrected template, but believe I would rather try a new path. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

peppermill/saltmill.
with
Lee Valley Tools has four peppermills of varying lengths. 8", 12", 18", and 24" mills are available complete with instructions. Making a companion salt shaker should be easy. http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&pF450&cat=1,250,43243,50237
Herb Robinson wrote:

Lee Valley http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&pF450&cat=1,250,43243,50237
Rockler http://www.rockler.com/findit.cfm?paget4
CraftUSA http://www.woodturnerscatalog.com/cgi-bin/shopper?preadd tion&key5-0010     Instructions:     http://www.woodturnerscatalog.com/pdf/peppermill_saltmill.pdf
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Not so much plans as technique, but he has a mailing address:
http://www.newwoodworker.com/turning/trnppml.html