Peppermill plans

Can someone please tell me where I can find plans for a peppermill/saltmill. Wood magazine had one in a recent issue, but have had several problems with it. The bits the suggested ordering were to short and the mechanism they recommended was also to short. They acknowledge these errors and are sending me a corrected template, but believe I would rather try a new path. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Reply to
Herb Robinson

peppermill/saltmill.

Lee Valley Tools has four peppermills of varying lengths. 8", 12", 18", and

24" mills are available complete with instructions. Making a companion salt shaker should be easy.
Upscale

Lee Valley

?page=744CraftUSA
Instructions:

no(SPAM)vasys

Not so much plans as technique, but he has a mailing address:

Guess who