pepper tree wood for firewood

Would someone please tell me if the California pepper tree is OK for firewood in a wood stove for heating our home? Based on what I've read on this news group, fast growing trees aren't the best and pepper trees are definitely fast growing. Someone told me pepper tree wood smells bad. Thanks-

Reply to
lauren

Tue, Jan 24, 2006, 9:44pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@carbide.com plaintively queries: Would someone please tell me if the California pepper tree is OK

Google - knows all, tells nothing, unless you use it.

JOAT You only need two tools: WD-40, and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.

Reply to
J T