Pepper/ spice grinder parts

I'm looking for a source of parts for a working pepper / spice grinder.
Not the turned peppermill variety, the old fashioned box style with a crank/handle on top.
I remember coming a across some a while back, but, I believe the were intended for decorative / display purposes only as the were relatively cheap Chinese knock-offs with a lot of flash.
ThankX in advance, Ron
Ron wrote:

Here's one source:
http://woodenpost.com/products/project_kits_02.htm
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
Ron wrote:

A few more sources:
http://www.augumspenworks.com/apwwebsite_019.htm
http://penmakingsupplies.com/Projects/specialties.php
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Just in case all of the other options weren't enough, here is one more: http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page 408&filter=pepper

Peugeot
Beat the pants off any other makes.
Ron wrote:

The links that show a number starting wit "PK" are from Penn State Industries. Google 'em ... they've got a decent catalog.
Lee Valley also has a coffee grinder (should work for spices, too) in their catalog.

I've purchased several of these mechanisms to make several coffee grinders. From what I can see of the mechanism, it seems fairly coarse to me. Meaning, it has no problem grinding coffee beans, but I don't think it would work that well for stuff that is smaller than a coffee bean. The mechanism does have an adjustment to adjust how fine of a grind you get, but I'm not sure if that would help. Having said all this, I have not actually tried to grind anything in it other than coffee beans.

remove ".invalid".
ThankX for the replies and sources.
Ron