penofin partially dried out

I contacted them and was told the "dry agent" evaporated (my seal was broken) Penofin also said if I added thinner it would possibly turn black when it dried.
Does anyone know what I can do with my 2 gallons of partially dried stain?
It could be I'm just out of luck and will REALLY need to check my seal in the future!