PennState overhead TS guard install

Posted pix in APBW of my ceiling installation of this guard for those that asked.

Vic

Reply to
Vic Baron

Your photos answer every question I had.

Thanks! Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

Sorry for my ignorance, but how do I find your photos? And do you like the PS guard? I've been thinking of getting one.

Thanks, Rick

Reply to
Rick Schu

It's at a newsgroup: alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Reply to
igor

How the heck do I get to that site? Can you post a direct link to it? I was searching for about 15 minutes and couldn't find it.

thanks!

Reply to
Brad

Reply to
Vic Baron

I found it by searching 'regular' Google, not Google Groups.

Rick

Reply to
rumbaa