PennState overhead TS guard install

Posted pix in APBW of my ceiling installation of this guard for those that asked.
Vic
--
Of course, I may be wrong, I thought I was wrong once but I was mistaken.

Your photos answer every question I had. <G>
Thanks! Barry
Glad to helVic

Sorry for my ignorance, but how do I find your photos? And do you like the PS guard? I've been thinking of getting one.
Thanks, Rick

How the heck do I get to that site? Can you post a direct link to it? I was searching for about 15 minutes and couldn't find it.
thanks!
www.usenet-replayer.com/groups/alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.html I found it by searching 'regular' Google, not Google Groups.
Rick