penance for posting OT

I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic. I will not post off topic.
I hope you did'nt copy/paste that, that would be cheating.

You should have prefaced that subject line w/ "OT:"
-JBB

Ok write that 100 times, You're on your honor too, so no copy?pasting either. Maybe I shouldn't gave you the Idea? Tony

I think the penance for posting off topic should be flaming.... flameflameflameflameflameflameflameflame or maybe... burnburnburnburnburnburnburnburnburnburn
--
Be sure to check-out our webpages...
http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/kb8qlrjoe/index.html