Peltor Worktunes same as AO worktunes?

Woodcraft had the yellow worktunes hearing protectors on sale for $46+ on their website for about two minutes. After I inquired, they said they did not have them and took them off the website. In looking around I discovered the Home depot carries AO Safety Worktunes hearing protectors. They look identical to the picture on Amazon website - down to the last detail. Amazon is $59. Home depot is $49. Does anyone know if they AO Safety headset is just a rebranded Peltor set? If so, I'll just trot over to the Borg and by them there.
Bob

I purchased an AO Safety headset, without the music, three years ago. It was a good purchase, and has served well, and I expect it will continue to serve well. The tunes part I can do without. YMMV.
Never used the Peltor brand.
Patriarch

Well, I trotted down to Home Depot and bought a set. It says AO Safety Worktunes on the outside and the paperwork on the inside says AO Safety Peltor Worktunes headset. Yep, AO Safety is just reselling. I used them tonight and I am very pleased, especially with the comfort.
Bob
On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 19:20:54 GMT, "BillyBob"

Yes.
I love mine, but I've lost AM. I dropped them and messed up the internal bar antenna.
Barry
Does anyone know if their "new" units are that much improved over the older ones? Mine is about 4 years old, and I would consider new if I new they were better. I love to wear them mowing lawn.
I believe Peltor is owned by AO