Pella Wood Casement Windows

All,
I need information on removing Pella casement window sashes. Our house was built in 1973 and we have several of these windows that need to be refinished.
I would think there is a simpe way to remove but I don't see it.
Thank you

The friendly people at Pella will help you. Give them a call.
pierce

Have a bit more information if you can. Can you determine a model? I installed some new Pella casements a couple of years ago. They were new construction style and were installed with a nailing flange. I do not recall a way to remove the sash (Its it called a sash on a casement?).. They did have a thingamojigey that would move out of the way to allow the window to open a full 90 degrees to enable outside maintenence from the inside. I hope this helps. -B