Pella Casement Windows

All,

I have several wood casement windows in our home that I need to remove and refinish. Can you give me information on removing the sash?

Thank you - Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Bennett

Go to pella.com, fill out the request for the owners manual for your window style.

Mike O.

Reply to
Mike O.

You didn't read the previous suggestions when you posted the same question on 2/15??? One definition of a moron is someone who keeps repeating the same procedure, but expecting a different outcome!

Reply to
TT

To the non-moron. I was unable to check the newsgroup until Friday. My original posting and answers did not show up apparently due to the number of new postings. I need the information so maybe you can tell me how to retrieve answers to my original posting?

Reply to
Bruce Bennett

Google is your buddy! :)

stoutman