Peg board clips

See the binaries for clips.

Reply to
tiredofspam

I lost much on computer including the binaries you mention. Having trouble asking for correct wording to reinstall these binaries. Please help. WW

Reply to
WW

The group name is alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Reply to
tiredofspam

Or try this:

Sonny

What do you need specifically? If you are looking for a source I bought a couple of packages at HD recently. They are about the only way you can keep pegboard hardware attached these days.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

-- Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing. -- Abraham Lincoln

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Not me. I don't think. How many beers? :-)

Reply to
-MIKE-

I was talking beers to myself. I thought maybe I *had* posted it. :-)

Reply to
-MIKE-