Peg board clips

See the binaries for clips.
"tiredofspam" <nospam.nospam.com> wrote in message

I lost much on computer including the binaries you mention. Having trouble asking for correct wording to reinstall these binaries. Please help. WW
The group name is alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
On 6/25/2012 10:18 AM, WW wrote:

Or try this: http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw /

That would make the evil bastid hardware a whole lot less frustrating.
-- Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing. -- Abraham Lincoln
On Jun 22, 8:41am, tiredofspam <nospam.nospam.com> wrote:

What do you need specifically? If you are looking for a source I bought a couple of packages at HD recently. They are about the only way you can keep pegboard hardware attached these days.
RonB
On 6/25/12 12:44 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:

Not me. I don't think. How many beers? :-)
--

-MIKE-

On 6/25/12 3:09 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:

I was talking beers to myself. I thought maybe I *had* posted it. :-)
--

-MIKE-