PDRacer

http://www.pdracer.com/
JOAT
We've got a lot of experience of not having any experience. - Nanny Ogg
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in 3154.bay.webtv.net:

And using Titebond II, no less. ;-)
Mon, Jul 19, 2004, 3:53pm (EDT+4) patriarch
And using Titebond II, no less. ;-)
Didn't even notice that, If I had, I would've posted it for that. But, it was the fine lines and excellent engineering that made me post it. Stretch it out a few feet, and there's your transportation to Europe this summer.