PC routers & stuff FS

Getting rid of all my access power tools (just have to many and to many types). I'm open to offers and will make package deals;

Porter Cable Tools:

690 aniversery router in case 1 collet no wrenchs $85.00 690 1 collet no wrenchs 75.00 690 1 collet no wrenchs short cord 70.00 7301 Laminate trimmer standard base no wrench 65.00 19.2 volt drill driver w/charger 1 battery 80.00 59380 Hinge Butt template kit 145.00

Thanks For Looking: Bruce 440-474-9131

Reply to
Bruce Poyer