PC router edge guide for circles?

Hello,

About a year ago, I read about someone modifying their Porter Cable router edge guide, Model 42690, in a way that it can be used a circle cutting jig.

believe they used some sort of pin under one of the black adjustment clamps/lock downs.

Any body have any info on this or any ideas how to go about this?

Thanks in advance for all your responses!!!

-Roy Fek

Reply to
Roy Fek

Pat Warner's website is a rich fund for all things router:

(my router don't have no tail, though.)

Reply to
Enoch Root

Sometimes we over look the easiest options. Norm built one out of ply and used a bolt as an adjustable pivot point. If you plan on doing a lot of circle cutting, that might be a better idea.

Or:

Reply to
booger