PC router edge guide for circles?

Hello,
About a year ago, I read about someone modifying their Porter Cable router edge guide, Model 42690, in a way that it can be used a circle cutting jig.
http://www.toolking.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productidf4
I believe they used some sort of pin under one of the black adjustment clamps/lock downs.
Any body have any info on this or any ideas how to go about this?
Thanks in advance for all your responses!!!
-Roy Fek
Roy Fek wrote:

Pat Warner's website is a rich fund for all things router:
    http://www.patwarner.com/6182_offset.html
er (my router don't have no tail, though.)
--
email not valid

Sometimes we over look the easiest options. Norm built one out of ply and used a bolt as an adjustable pivot point. If you plan on doing a lot of circle cutting, that might be a better idea.
Or:
http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/tl_power_tools/article/0,2037,DIY_14392_2270388,00.html
http://www.plansnow.com/routerjigsclos.html
http://www.woodworkingtips.com/etips/etip102000sn.html