PC Reciprocating Saw

I just bought a PC 9737P orbital action reciprocating saw. I can't see much difference in the blade movement when I move the orbital knob from one position to the other. Is this something that's very subtle or am I doing soemthing wrong?
@bellsouth.net says...

Yeah, I don't *see* much difference either, but there is a definite difference in the cut. Maybe the orbital effect doesn't start until there is pressure on the blade?
I looked at an identical PC saw at Home Depot yesterday and couldn't see any discernible orbiting of the blade in that one either. Unless both of them are defective, the motion is apparently not someting that is easily noticed. Thanks to all for the replies on your personal experience.