PC Pinner Set Problem- A Fix

A while back someone mentioned that the 23G pins were not properly set below the surface when he used his PC pinner. While searching for something else I can across a post where another user with the same problem used a grinder to remove a bit of the nose and the problem was resolved. For what it's worth. Cheers, JG

Thanks for this JG. I like the PC pin nailer that I bought about 6 months ago, but sometimes I do have the problem of the pin not setting deep enough (using it on oak mostly).
This seems like a logical solution. I'm going to keep it in mind and give it a try next time.
Thanks again!
Lou
You Welcome Lou. JG