PC laminate trimmer

Anyone use this with round over bits and the like. Is it safe running at 30,000 rpm's with these type of bits in the unit? Do you get good control?
Tim
I use mine more for small bits like roundovers than I do for laminate.
Preston

Would definitely keep cutter length and diameter under 1". Expect adversity when the waste removed is much > 3/16 x 3/16. Control is always an issue even for trimmers. One solution at the http://www.patwarner.com/pc310_special.html link. ******************************************