PC in L.A.

Does this mean there are no Master Carpenters, Electricians or Plumbers in L.A.?I did read this in the news recently, so I know it is not an urban myth. Must one now "self-terbate" there, lest anyone be offended? Masterlock Co. must be in huge trouble. Perhaps they should market under the name "SocioLock". What about McMaster-Carr Co? "McWeHaveEverythingForAllPeopleRegardlessOfRaceCreedOrColor? Perhaps.
Thanks for the laugh folks. It's only sad that it's true.