PC Finish / Brad Nailer Comp. Combo Kit ALERT!!!

Word that I'm getting from a reliable source (papers have even been authenticated by an indepandant expert HA HAHAH), is that the Porter-Cable Finish / Brad Nailer Comp. Combo Kit Model CFFN250N is going to be adding a freebie. Starting Oct.1 and running into at least Christmas if you buy this kit, you'll get a coupon for a FREE Porter Cable Porter-Cable NS100A 1" 18 GA Narrow Crown Stapler Kit. I think that is about an $82.00 freebie on an already very decently priced kit. Home Depot carries this item and I believe Amazon.com will be in on this also. I don't know if Amazon will allow this inconjunction with their current $25.00 off of purchases $199.00 or more. That is the scoop!!! Start buttering up the SWMBO's now!!

Joey in Chesapeake

Reply to
Joseph Smith

Couldn'ta put this out earlier in the week, huh? I just got mine in yesterday. Ordered it Wednesday morning from Amazon and Fed Ex delivered it saturday morning. Excellent deal, and about $50 cheaper than the BORG once you take into account the $25 off and the no tax. 'Course, I don't think the wife would wait another week or two to get the baseboards back up, if I had known about this..

~Rob (in Jax)

"Joseph Smith" wrote in news:Ihn5d.3634$8H1.1341@trnddc08:

Reply to
Rob Sluys

Sorry. I'd been sworn to keep my mouth shut up until now. And didn't have the specifics until just before the post.

Reply to
Joseph Smith

Rob Sluys wrote in news:Xns95706D8E98A44RobSluys@204.127.204.17:

Sometimes, a 'free $82 air stapler' just isn't worth the cost.

I bought one. It works as advertised. But you'll get along just fine without it, if you have to.

Keeping the wife happy is much more important.

Patriarch

Reply to
patriarch

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 21:34:53 GMT, patriarch calmly ranted:

Just to rub it in, they are available from HF for $25 on sale.

If you learn to shop, you'll spend a lot less doing that.

  • Scattered Showers My Ass! * Insightful Advertising Copy
  • --Noah *
Larry Jaques